Hey, Psychgoers.
嘿,大家好。
Welcome back to another video.
歡迎收看新視頻。
Before we begin, we would like to thank you for all the support you've given us.
節目開始之前,我們要感謝你們給予我們的所有支持。
Psychgo's mission is to make psychology and mental health more accessible to everyone.
我們的使命是讓每個人都更容易獲得心理學和心理健康的信息。
Now, back to the video.
現在開始視頻吧。
Have you ever sensed or felt things others couldn't or didn't notice?
你有沒有感覺到別人不能或沒有注意到的事情?
A highly sensitive person or HSP is a term to describe those
高度敏感者(HSP)是用來描述那些處理物理、情感或社會刺激時,
with an increased central nervous system sensitivity to process physical, emotional, or social stimuli.
中樞神經系統敏感性更高的人。
These people are often more perceptive, empathetic, self-aware and intuitive,
這些人往往更感性、更具有移情性、更自覺、更直覺,
which means they tend to have a deeper sense of love, intimacy, and emotional connection in their relationship with others.
這意味著他們在與他人的關系中往往產生更深層次的愛、親密感和情感聯系。
So here at eight surprising traits of highly sensitive people.
以下是高度敏感者的八個令人吃驚的特點。
Number one, they notice subtle details that others miss.
第一,他們會注意到別人忽略的微妙細節。
Do you notice even the smallest changes in others?
你注意到別人身上哪怕是最小的變化嗎?
Whether it's a change in appearance or a shift in behavior, you somehow always notice.
不管是外表的改變還是行為的改變,你總會注意到。
Highly sensitive people, process sensory information, more carefully.
高度敏感者,處理感官信息更仔細。
So you may be naturally talented in observing the finer details and reading between the lines the others tend to overlook.
你在觀察細節和閱讀別人容易忽視的內容方面可能天生就有天賦。
Number two, they take more time in decision-making.
第二,他們需要更多時間來做決定。
Does it take you longer to make decisions?
你做決定需要更長時間嗎?
Highly sensitive people, process more information than others.
高度敏感者,比其他人處理更多的信息。
Where they relate and compare what they observe to their past experiences.
他們將觀察到的情況與過去的經歷聯系起來進行比較。
So it may be quite normal for you to take more time in making decisions
所以對你來說,花更多的時間來做決定很正常,
since you need to take into account every option and outcome imaginable.
因為你需要考慮到每一個可能的選擇和結果。
Impulsivity and spontaneity is something you dislike.
你不喜歡沖動和自發性。
Since you don't want to regret your decisions later on.
因為你不想在以后對你的決定感到后悔。
Number three, they can be easily overwhelmed.
第三,他們很容易感到不知所措。
Do you often feel overwhelmed when you have several things to do within a short amount of time?
你在短時間內有幾件事要做時,是否經常感到不知所措?
Compared to others, highly sensitive people, process a lot more information, so it can be easy to feel overwhelmed.
與其他人相比,高度敏感者處理的信息要多得多,所以很容易感到不知所措。
Too much sensory stimuli, such as noisy crowds, bright lights or uncomfortable clothing can also be overwhelming.
過多的感官刺激,如嘈雜的人群、明亮的燈光或不舒服的衣服,也會讓人不知所措。
So you may have a tendency to stay away from parties, nightclubs, or concerts.
所以你可能有遠離聚會、夜總會或音樂會的傾向。
Number four, they need more downtime than others.
第四,他們比其他人需要更多的休息時間。
Do you find yourself needing time away from others?
你發現自己需要遠離他人的時間嗎?
Since you become overwhelmed easily, it's essential to have some time to unwind and decompress.
因為你很容易變得不知所措,所以有時間放松和減壓是很重要的。
Whether you're meditating or playing games in your room, this time alone helps you recharge and clear your mind.
無論你是在冥想還是在房間里玩游戲,這段時間都能幫助你充電,并清醒頭腦。
So it can be common for you to disappear from your social groups for a few days at a time.
因此,你從社交群中消失幾天是很常見的。
Number five, they're more self-aware than most.
第五,他們比大多數人都有自我意識。
Are you more introspective than most?
你比大多數人更內省嗎?
With heightened sensitivity, you tend to be more in touch with your feelings and thoughts.
隨著敏感度的提高,你傾向于更多地接觸自己的感受和想法。
Compared to others, you are more able to be aware of and recognize your own strengths, weaknesses, and needs.
與其他人相比,你更能意識并認識到自己的優點、缺點和需要。
Which may result in a richer and satisfying inner life.
這可能會使你擁有更豐富、也更令人滿意的內心生活。
Number six, they experience emotions on a deeper level.
第六,他們在更深層次上體驗情感。
Are you the type to wear your heart on your sleeve and struggle to mask your true emotions?
你是那種感情外露,要努力掩飾真實情感的人嗎?
Highly sensitive people have a tendency to make decisions based on their feelings.
高度敏感者傾向于根據自己的感受做出決定。
Because of how you were able to feel things more deeply than most,
因為你能夠比大多數人更深刻地感受事物,
you tend to make decisions based on those feelings and react to situations more emotionally.
所以你傾向于根據這些感受做出決定,并對情況做出更感性的反應。
Number seven, they are their worst critics.
第七,他們是最壞的批評者。
Do you always doubt yourself, especially when you are attempting something challenging?
你是否總是懷疑自己,尤其是嘗試挑戰性的事情時?
Highly sensitive people are often perfectionist and can sometimes be their own worst critic.
高度敏感者往往是完美主義者,有時會成為最糟糕的批評者。
The stress you may feel when completing a difficult task can even be multiplied
在有人觀看和評估的情況下完成一項困難的任務時,
when you are watched and evaluated by others, to the point it affects your performance.
你可能感到的壓力翻倍,以至于影響你的表現。
This is also why embarrassing mistakes may tend to stick with you for a very long time.
這也是為什么令人尷尬的錯誤可能會伴隨你很長一段時間。
Number eight, they tend to avoid violent media.
第八,他們傾向于避開暴力媒體。
Do you find watching violent scenes on TV or movies, extremely uncomfortable or unsettling?
你覺得看電視或電影中的暴力場面,讓你非常不舒服還是感到不安?
With an increased central nervous system sensitivity, to process subtleties and details,
隨著中樞神經系統對處理微妙和細節敏感度的提高,
highly sensitive people do not typically fit into the same category as people who seek adrenaline rush.
高度敏感者通常不屬于尋求腎上腺素刺激的人。
Catching a violent or horror movie may be too overstimulating.
看暴力或恐怖電影可能太刺激了。
So how many of these traits did you relate to?
這些特質中有多少與你有關呢?
Do you think you are a highly sensitive person?
你認為自己是高度敏感者嗎?
Tell us about it in the comments below.
請在下面的評論中告訴我們。
If you enjoyed this video, please like, and share it with others who may find it helpful too.
如果你喜歡這個視頻,請點贊,并與其他可能感覺它有用的人分享。
In an effort to raise awareness about mental health around the world, we started a Korean YouTube translated channel.
為了提高人們對心理健康的認識,我們開設了一個韓國油管翻譯頻道。
If you know someone who speaks mainly Korean and would benefit from our videos, please share the channel with them.
如果你認識母語是韓語,而且會從視頻中受益的人,請與他們分享我們頻道。
The link will be in the description.
鏈接就在描述中。